1. Minerva has political ambitions. But she isn’t anything like Margaret Thatcher, though I could see Meryl Streep playing her when Meryl was much younger.
2. Lord Blakeney gets up to no good in the library, something he has Cause to Regret.
3. In Paris things are much less proper, oo-la-la. Minerva and Blake go on a date.
4. You may hate Blake at first, but you’ll love him once you know his childhood secret.
5. Minerva isn’t always as clever as she thinks. Nothing like seeing Miss Smartypants taken down a peg or two.
6. Like all good heroes, Blake knows how to come to the rescue of a lady. Even when she gets herself into trouble.
7. There’s one thing to be said for jocks: they have stamina. Also excellent muscle tone.
8. Blake may not agree, but there ARE worse things than being a duke.
9. Minerva may not agree, but there ARE worse things than marrying a duke.
10. Blake & Minerva manage to find their way to a rapturous conclusion, but don’t take my word for it. The book is out today in a bookstore or ebook reader near you!