Miranda Neville
  Sexy Sophisticated Historical Romance  
 
BIOGRAPHY BOOKS NEWS CONTACT HOME
 
 
Saturday, February 16, 2013

The Next Book

I'm putting finishing touches to revisions on the second book in my Wild Quartet series. The final title (we've been through some changes) is THE RUIN OF A ROGUE. I also have a cover but that's under wraps for now.
The book features sexy rogue Marcus Lithgow, a man in deep need of reform. Heiress Anne Brotherton is just the woman to do it.
The book will be released August 27th. It's already up for pre-order at Amazon and Barnes & Noble.

3 Comments:

Blogger fsbuchler said...

Congrats, Miranda! If you need any advance readers I'm volunteering, just let me know.

February 16, 2013 at 6:58 PM  
OpenID ellaquinnauthor said...

Me too. I'd love to help.

February 16, 2013 at 8:54 PM  
Blogger Pollie the Pug said...

Thank you for the update. I just ordered the kindle version! I can't wait to read it!! You are the best storyteller (IMHO!)-so easy to fall into your stories. Best of luck to you, Miranda.

February 19, 2013 at 8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home