Wednesday, December 19, 2012

For NON-US Readers only

Usually when I hold contests they are open to US entrants only. I'm sorry to do this, but international postage is incredibly high. However, I promised foreign readers I would hold a drawing just for them. Yes, Canadians, that means you too! Two entrants will win their choice of my books, in either ebook (if available in their country) or in print.

All you have to do to enter is fill in this contest entry form and tell me which title you'd like. (They are all listed on my Book page here).  I'll select two winners at random on Monday, December 24th.

Happy Holidays to all, however you celebrate!

Contest ends December 24th, 8am GMT (Hah! Got you there - but it is an international contest. Also I shall be in the UK).  Void where prohibited. No purchase necessary. All my contests subject to these contest rules.

1 comment: