Miranda Neville
  Sexy Sophisticated Historical Romance  
 
BIOGRAPHY BOOKS NEWS CONTACT HOME
 
 
Monday, November 19, 2012

Coming soon!

Less than a week now until The Importance of Being Wicked hits the bookstores, in print and ebook. I shall be posting on Facebook about some of the locations and background of the book. If you haven't already done so, you can "Like" me here to see those feeds. You'll see me visiting on several blogs (I'll keep you posted on FB and Twitter) and sending out a newsletter. If you'd like to receive one you can use the sign up form below. Don't worry, I won't keep bombarding your in-box.



Sign Up Today!
* required
*







3 Comments:

Blogger fsbuchler said...

Congratulations on the iminent release of "The Importance of Being Wicked!" I loved it and will be posting my review wherever I can next week!

November 20, 2012 at 1:44 PM  
Blogger Miranda Neville said...

Thanks, Flora! So glad you enjoyed it.

November 20, 2012 at 8:19 PM  
Blogger Jeanne M said...

Hi Ernie!

Charlie (aka Atilla the cat) here just stopping by to tell you I can't wait for your books to be released on the 27th!

You really a good owner to treat Ms. Caro so well when things aren't going right! I do the same for Ms. Jeanne! Now Mr. Doug on the other hand just doesn't understand that cats are much nicer than kitties like us and unfortuunately likes dogs just like Thomas! Why a dog thinks he can eat our food so Ms. Jeanne had to have one of my estate's carpenters build a special box for my food so Mr. Doug's pesky dog couldn't eat my dinner! Have you every heard of a dog thinking it was all right to do that?

No wonder Ms. Caro is having things go wrong around her! Just show her how to train Thomas to do things your way!

Good luck Ernie! Feel free to call on me if you need any more good advice!

PS: I can't wait to read all about you in The Importance of Being Wicked (which obviously doens't refe to you but someone else in the book! Hum, I wonder who?

November 26, 2012 at 8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home